iRockall Refrigerant Charging Station
The iRockall is the pinnacle of production line efficiency. It is a complete evacuation and refrigerant charging system boasting charge accuracy of 1% or better, state of the art features, and first-rate construction. It rests on heavy duty locking casters, so the unit is mobile but able to be locked into place. It is perfectly suited to medium or high throughput facilities producing chillers, display cases, refrigerators, freezers, condensers or any other refrigerant-bearing device.
The iRockall features a Linux-based operating system with a user-friendly and highly durable touchscreen control. Refrigerant is supplied from a tank either using a refrigerant transfer pump or by heating the refrigerant cylinder (e.g. the Airserco 4054m or 5054).
115v, 230v and 460v power options are available, as well as hydrocarbon (flammable) refrigerant versions.
Airserco prides itself on supplying top-of-the-line equipment to manufacturers at competitive costs and with unbeatable service and support. That is why our OEM customers have trusted us since 1933.
Please contact us for a quote for a iRockall Charge / Evacuation combo unit, to ensure that we match the correct machine to your specific application.
Station Options Include:
- Automatic cycle selection by bar code scanner
- Dual independent vacuum systems
- Dual independent charging systems (two simultaneous refrigerants)
- Volumetric or turbine refrigerant metering systems
- On-board or centralized refrigerant delivery systems
- HFC-only: High-flow version for up to 260 grams / second charging
- Linux-based operating system
- Touch panel display
- CE marked for potential dangerous (flammable) areas, and built in accordance with the European Machinery Directive
- Injector Length: 10 feet
- Refrigerant metering system: 1 (dual-charge option available)
- Charging capacity: variable for each application
- Charging speed: up to 1.4 oz/s (HFC refrigerants)
- Charging accuracy: ± 1 gram (charges <200 grams), ±1 % (larger charges)
- Injector connection: 1/4″ Hansen F (ISO 7241B), 3/8″ Hansen or Schrader available
- Connection to the refrigerant supply line: 1/4″ or 3/8″ Hansen quick connect, Scrader or custom solutions available
- Vacuum pump capacity: 10 cfm (larger available upon request)
- Programmable working cycles: 999
- Working temperature: 40-115 degrees F
- Power Supply: based upon your facility needs
- Power consumption: 0.7 kW, with 10 cfm vacuum pump
- Dimensions (h x w x l): 60 x 24 x 33 inches
- Weight: ~300 lbs
Continue Browsing Our Products
Automatic Charging & Evacuation
Airserco has pioneered the development of refrigerant processing equipment that is accurate, dependable, and cost-effective. Airserco equipment is compatible with virtually all refrigerants of today and tomorrow. With more than 80 years of history, Airserco offers a wide range of equipment to meet your needs.
Oxyhydrogen Brazing Systems
Airserco is proud to be the sole U.S. provider of H2Oweld oxyhydrogen brazing systems for the HVAC and refrigeration industry. Converting distilled water into a gas source for brazing has been a revolutionary technology improving brazing processes for OEM’s since 1981.
Pressure Leak Testing
We offer some of the most reliable pressure leak detection and tracer gas charging stations available.
End of Line Testing
Airserco and its partners are proud to offer top-tier, fully-customizable safety and function test equipment. Our products are based upon a few modular systems that can be integrated and customized to provide as much or as little automatic functionality as required.
Tank Heaters & Controls
Keep your refrigerant pressure where it needs to be with Airserco refrigerant cylinder heating systems sized to your application. Pressure switches control the heater to ensure constant pressure is maintained while insulating blankets prevent heat loss.
Vacuum System Accessory Products
Our accessories include a range of essential tools designed for the refrigeration industry. They are built for precision and durability, intended to support and enhance standard refrigeration processes. Each product is selected to provide consistent and reliable performance for your refrigeration needs.