iRockall HC Hydrocarbon Refrigerant Charging System
iRockall HC is a combination evacuation and charging station for HCFC, HFC, HC and HFO refrigerants. It is designed to be user-friendly and efficient, while providing top performance and charging accuracy.
iRockall HC is ideal for medium and high throughput production lines of domestic and commercial refrigerators / freezers and other fields using of isobutane (R600a) and/or propane (R290). The iRockall HC is also a great choice for assembly lines using new refrigerants such as R1234yf and R1234ze.
The iRockall HC is designed to be used in conjunction with our specially designed safety monitoring center, electrically-protected ventilation fans, gas sensors, and gas containment enclosure. Our technicians will work with your facility maintenance staff to ensure that the installation conforms to user and code specifications (where applicable and desired). Every installation and facility is different and each installation is custom, so an on-site visit is necessary to confirm these details before a final quote can be provided.
Station Options Include:
- Automatic cycle selection by bar code scanner
- Dual independent vacuum systems
- Dual independent charging systems (two simultaneous refrigerants)
- Volumetric or turbine refrigerant metering systems
- On-board or centralized refrigerant delivery systems
- HFC-only: High-flow version for up to 260 grams / second charging
- Linux-based operating system
- Touch panel display
- CE marked for potential dangerous (flammable) areas, and built in accordance with the European Machinery Directive
- Injector Length: 10 feet
- Refrigerant metering system: 1 (dual-charge option available)
- Charging capacity: variable for each application
- Charging speed: up to .9 oz/s (HC refrigerants); up to 1.4 oz/s (HFC refrigerants)
- Charging accuracy: ± 1 gram (charges <200 grams), ±1 % (larger charges)
- Injector connection: 1/4″ Hansen F (ISO 7241B), 3/8″ Hansen or Schrader available
- Connection to the refrigerant supply line: 1/4″ or 3/8″ Hansen quick connect, Scrader or custom solutions available
- Vacuum pump capacity: 10 cfm (larger available upon request)
- Programmable working cycles: 999
- Working temperature: 40-115 degrees F
- Power Supply: based upon your facility needs
- Power consumption: 0.7 kW, with 10 cfm vacuum pump
- Dimensions (h x w x l): 60 x 24 x 33 inches
- Weight: ~300 lbs
Continue Browsing Our Products
Automatic Charging & Evacuation
Airserco has pioneered the development of refrigerant processing equipment that is accurate, dependable, and cost-effective. Airserco equipment is compatible with virtually all refrigerants of today and tomorrow. With more than 80 years of history, Airserco offers a wide range of equipment to meet your needs.
Oxyhydrogen Brazing Systems
Airserco is proud to be the sole U.S. provider of H2Oweld oxyhydrogen brazing systems for the HVAC and refrigeration industry. Converting distilled water into a gas source for brazing has been a revolutionary technology improving brazing processes for OEM’s since 1981.
Airserco Vacuum Gauges have been staples on American production lines for decades, whether digital or analog.
Pressure Leak Testing
We offer some of the most reliable pressure leak detection and tracer gas charging stations available.
End of Line Testing
Airserco and its partners are proud to offer top-tier, fully-customizable safety and function test equipment. Our products are based upon a few modular systems that can be integrated and customized to provide as much or as little automatic functionality as required.
Tank Heaters & Controls
Keep your refrigerant pressure where it needs to be with Airserco refrigerant cylinder heating systems sized to your application. Pressure switches control the heater to ensure constant pressure is maintained while insulating blankets prevent heat loss.
4054 Manifold & Control$473.00
4054 Refrigerant Cylinder Heater Only$517.00
4054 Refrigerant Cylinder Insulating Jacket
4054M Refrigerant Cylinder Heater Assembly$940.00
5054 Manifold & Control$493.00
5054 Refrigerant Cylinder Heater Only
5054 Refrigerant Cylinder Insulating Jacket
5054M Refrigerant Cylinder Heater Assembly$1,825.00
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves on accessibility and responsiveness. Please contact us with pricing information, or with any questions or comments you may have. Use the form below, or feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com or call